The ideal candidate has experience in object-oriented programming in PHP and use of the MVC pattern, speed, precision and ability to work in a team.
In detail, the daily activities will be:
- Develop business web applications in accordance with company business plans
- Integrate existing applications with third-party services
- Improve and optimize existing services
- Collaborate the team to define the best development solutions
- Knowledge Pattern MVC
- Experience of integration with XML / JSON API
- Knowledge of Linux server environment
- Experience on Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of one or more PHP templating frameworks
- Analytical approach
- Knowledge of Node.JS
- Knowledge of CodeIgniter or similar framework
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of English
Where will you work?
For this profile we also consider candidates from professionals with a VAT number for collaboration on a specific project lasting 6-12 months.
Via Archimede, 207
VAT number tax code: IT13873451002
Registered with the Rome Chamber of Commerce with REA: RM - 1480673
Share capital iv € 50.000,00
Ph. 06 92 92 95 06 (Mon-Fri 09:30-13:30 / 14:30-18:30)